Skip to main content

Yearly Operating Documents

Annual Reports

Action Plans

2022 Financial Information


  • 80% Local Taxes
  • 12.6% Federal Funds
  • 4.9% State Funds
  • 2.5% Other Funds


  • 76.9% Direct Service
  • 16.4% Administration
  • 6.7% Quality Assurance

Federal Medicaid dollars cover 60 percent of the cost of services for every individual served by the board. Local tax dollars through the Board pay for the remaining 40 percent.

Want events delivered straight to your inbox?

Sign up for the Friday Update