Join Lucas DD as we host a Provider Lunch & Learn with Rx Solutions at our Larc Lane Training Center.
Rx Solutions is a new Toledo-based closed door pharmacy.
- They are a full line drugstore contracted with all insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid plans.
- Their business model is servicing patients who are homebound or reside in residential facilities like adult foster care homes, group homes, assisted living facilities, memory care facilities, etc.
- They offer compliance packaging (i.e. blister packs), and deliver anywhere in Northwestern Ohio.
- They have emergency delivery services after hours and on weekends as the need arises.
- Copays are handled in house, which means that typically none of the patients pay at the time of delivery.
- They bill monthly only for copays incurred, as any of the ancillary services (i.e. packaging, delivery) are free of charge.
- They also provide paper or electronic medication administration records to help facilities manage their med disbursement and to ensure compliance with all state and federal guidelines.
- They also offer CPR and first aid training to any staff member working directly with patients.
Buffet style lunch will be provided. Doors open at 11:45 a.m.